Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now0 guests, 11 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Year 6
Dear all, We hope that you are well and have been able to relax and enjoy the Easter break even if the lockdown conditions make life difficult. The Year 6 team have produced a fortnight’s learning pack for you to … Continue reading
Dear Year 6, I hope that you are all well and coping admirably with the lockdown. I have added some activities below which we would be covering if you were at school. Mr Stanley and I are currently working on … Continue reading
Congratulations to all Year 6 pupils for their fantastic fundraising efforts on a wonderful Charity Day. This year’s nominated charity was Junior Diabetes Research Fund (JDRF) and the children ran a variety of fantastic stalls that have raised an initial … Continue reading
It’s been an absolute scorcher today at Calshot: the rumour is that they’ve had to drop an iceberg in the sea just to cool it down! For the first time this week we awoke to bright sunshine and it didn’t … Continue reading
Hello everyone from a sunny but blustery Calshot. After leaving school at about 9.25am, we had an uneventful journey reaching Calshot at 10.40am. The children dropped off their bags in their rooms before meeting their group leaders and having a … Continue reading