Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 78 (8.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Fossil Dig Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- Mika’s Tudor Project (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 62 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 77 (7.7.20) (Ash Class)
- New Week (Beech Class Blog)
- Home Learning Day 61 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now0 guests, 11 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: World War Two
We find ourselves back at school in unique circumstances. Arguably, the last time the UK faced a crisis like this was the Second World War, and at the end of the war the British people voted for change by electing … Continue reading
Welcome back to the Rowan Class blog for another year. This week the new Rowan Class have been learning all about Nancy Wake aka ‘The White Mouse’. Nancy was born in New Zealand, grew up in Australia, but settled in … Continue reading
Today was Class AS’ turn to visit the Rural Life Centre where we undertook a range of activities. We visited a 1940s classroom where the children practised their handwriting using pens, ink, blotting paper and a handwriting book. The children … Continue reading
Afficher cette année la mode française a pris un thème Deuxième Guerre mondiale. Les enfants portaient des vêtements des années 1940 sur le podium et ont défilé au son de l’orchestre de Glenn Miller. Ainsi que chanter deux chansons françaises, … Continue reading
Class AS had a special treat today when Finn brought in an actual evacuee’s suitcase complete with two gas masks. One was suitable for a baby and was very large. The second gas mask was designed for a child so … Continue reading
In literacy this week Class AS have been looking at making notes by skimming and scanning text and writing down the most important information. This morning Mr Stanley read out a passage all about rationing and the class made notes. … Continue reading