Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now0 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Will W
100 m by Josh NB Bang went the gun He’s got to go for gold So he can remember something Something till he’s old He’s got to get it together Or he will lose the race He is running as … Continue reading
On Thursday we were visited by Johan & Peter Welsh, who gave a presentation to the Lower School before giving a talk to the whole school at assembly time. They had brought back with them a short film about Kafuro … Continue reading
This week in literacy we have been looking at a a range of poems about woods, all with different rhyming patterns. We have also investigated simile, metaphor, alliteration and assonance, personification and onomatopoeia. We gathered together a stockpot of words, … Continue reading
Ancient Olympic Games The Olympic games are the oldest and most important competition of all. The first Olympic games were in 776BC. They took place in Olympia every 4 years. Read on to find out more. Events … Continue reading
This term in dance we have been looking at Theseus and the Minotaur. Each week we have created, practised and evaluated a different part of the dance, then today we put it all together and performed it as a whole. … Continue reading