Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now0 guests, 11 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Uganda
In geography we have coninued our studies of Uganda. We havebeen looking at photos of rural and urban Uganda and also watched the film, Queen of Katwe, with a focus on identifying what life in Kampala might be like. The … Continue reading
In geography, we have started our new topic on Uganda and we look forward to seeing lots of parents at our assembly on Wednesday to find out about our learning. This week we have been looking at different photos of … Continue reading
Aujourd’hui, l’année 6 a tenu son défilé de mode français annuel. Le thème de cette année était les drapeaux africains et les enfants vêtus des couleurs du drapeau d’un pays africain. Beaucoup de pays étaient représentés, mais le plus populaire … Continue reading
On Friday Class AS welcomed Muhudi, our twinned teacher from Uganda, to spend the morning with the class. In the first session, Class AS and Class KR shared their Cultural Museum exhibits with Muhudi. He asked some questions then he … Continue reading
Class AS were visited by Molly on Thursday to learn about Uganda and the local language Runyankore – Rukiga. Molly gave a presentation about Uganda with the children learning about the national symbols and why the colours of the Ugandan … Continue reading