Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Snow in Liss (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Semuliki National Park visit (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Mr Stanley’s trip to the International Schools Award ceremony (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Primary Seven examinations finished (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Good luck to P7 pupils (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Selborne Visit – February 13th 2019 (Pine Class)
- Ice Trap (Birch Class)
- Liss Riverside Walk (Ash Class)
- Safer internet day (Larch Class)
- Snow day (Larch Class)
- Meet Brian and Mrs Aston! Plus some fantastic Roman work. (Larch Class)
- Snow Day Work (Maple Class)
- Snow Day Work (Ash Class)
- Snow Day Work (Oak Class)
- Work for snow day (Larch Class)
- Work in case of snow February 1st 2019 (Pine Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online9 visitors online now0 guests, 9 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Toby
Congratulations to Toby who became the 2016 Liss Junior School Chess Champion after defeating Kelvin Choi in the final. Well done to everyone who took part.
Joshua Isabella Ned T No Title No Description Tegan No Title No Description Toby Imogen S Alex Y
James H Winchester Trip Report On Monday 19th October we went on a coach about 9.00am to go to Winchester. It seemed to take forever to get there and I was bored. When we got there we stopped … Continue reading
In Literacy this week we have been looking at Macbeth and at the spell cast by the three witches. Inspired by Shakespeare’s writing, we decided to write our own spells with some definite success criteria. There needed to be rhyming … Continue reading
In literacy this week we have been looking at formal writing and impersonal language. After looking at a range of stimuli, we decided to create our own application forms for clubs. The children worked very well and came up with … Continue reading