Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Mr Stanley’s trip to the International Schools Award ceremony (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Primary Seven examinations finished (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Good luck to P7 pupils (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- PRIMARY LEAVING EXAMINATION (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- PRIMARY LEAVING EXAMINATIONS (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Winchester special celebration (Larch Class)
- Commando Joe – December 2018 (Pine Class)
- Stone Age Boy (Ash Class)
- Building a kindness web and the multiplication station (Larch Class)
- Science – sound! (Maple Class)
- Commando Joe (Ash Class)
- Making Music (Larch Class)
- Beowulf – should he fight the dragon? (Willow Class)
- Basketball Year 4 (Willow Class)
- Gymnastics with CM Sports (Pine Class)
- Gymnastics (Ash Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online17 visitors online now4 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Toby
Congratulations to Toby who became the 2016 Liss Junior School Chess Champion after defeating Kelvin Choi in the final. Well done to everyone who took part.
Joshua Isabella Ned T No Title No Description Tegan No Title No Description Toby Imogen S Alex Y
James H Winchester Trip Report On Monday 19th October we went on a coach about 9.00am to go to Winchester. It seemed to take forever to get there and I was bored. When we got there we stopped … Continue reading
In Literacy this week we have been looking at Macbeth and at the spell cast by the three witches. Inspired by Shakespeare’s writing, we decided to write our own spells with some definite success criteria. There needed to be rhyming … Continue reading
In literacy this week we have been looking at formal writing and impersonal language. After looking at a range of stimuli, we decided to create our own application forms for clubs. The children worked very well and came up with … Continue reading