Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now0 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: The School We’d Like
Follow the link below to see video of the School We’d Like Final. The School We’d Like
We are delighted to report that Liss Junior’s entry has been selected to go through to the national final of the Guardian Teacher Network and Zurich Municipal The School We’d Like competition. To read more please visit: www.theguardian.com/teacher-network/zurich-school-competition-national-finalists-2014
Last Thursday was a very special day as Oscar and Imogen W represented Liss Junior School and Kafuro Primary School at The School We’d Like regional final. After we had used The School We’d Like as our transition project earlier in the year, … Continue reading
Bob the Blobfish diary Wednesday 4th September At assembly today our teacher Mr Stanley told us about our transition project, the school we’d like. Each table in each class will have to think up 6 ideas and then narrow … Continue reading
Tuesday 10th September Dear Mr Buford, I am writing to you to see if you will adopt our idea. Our idea is a vegetable patch out side each of the classes. You are always saying how important team work is; … Continue reading
Dear Mr Burford, I am writing to you to tell you why my group want a chicken coup. Hopefully you will agree because we think this is a fantastic idea. We think the chicken coup is a great idea because … Continue reading