Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now1 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: The Lady of Shalott
Marcia has been working very hard at home on her Lady of Shalott rashomon. Read below to see her character’s viewpoints of the death of the lady.
In English, the Kraken bubble has been looking at the end of the Lady of Shalott poem. We decided to write about the scene from the point of view of four bystanders. With this in mind we created rashomons where … Continue reading
In English we have been writing a monologue from the point of view of the Lady of Shalott. We placed ourselves in her situation when she is distracted from her weaving by Sir Lancelot. Amelie’s piece successfully captures the tension … Continue reading
In English, we have been studying Alfred, Lord Tennyson’s poem, The Lady of Shalott. As a bubble, the Kraken group decided to write their own city guides to Camelot. Here’s four examples. Dominic Izzy Luke Jenny
Check out Gracie’s fab home learning as she turned her city guide to Camelot into a PowerPoint. A PDF is available to view below: