Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now0 guests, 11 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Tallulah
Tallulah’s story is called The Wild Trek Chapter 1- The meeting! Skunky was extremely shy and timid, the silent skunk was very well known for her quietness. On one particular sunny day, Skunky was lounging in her stripy … Continue reading
Today’s performance poems come from Alice & Tallulah. They concern a camel and a horse: The Camel by Tallulah Camel, Camel… You’re the amazing Ship of the desert, But, you’re never lonely In the sandy dessert. Camel, I saw you, … Continue reading
For your viewing pleasure we have raps from Emily & Tessa, Alice & Tallulah and Phobe and Leila. Enjoy Alice & Tallulah’s Cheese Rap Emily & Tessa’s Pizza Rap Phoebe & Leila’s Sleep Rap
Here is today’s fable by Tallulah, a twist on the hare and the tortoise story. The Tree Race! From the corner of her eye Hedgehog could see Squirrel and started to feel even more shy, as Squirrel was ever so … Continue reading