Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online18 visitors online now0 guests, 18 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Streatley
Today we went to Wantage Vale and Downland Mmuseum where we learnt about the Earth’s surface, what a Victorian kitchen was like and how to weave wool. In the Victoria kitchen we discovered that they had some very different things … Continue reading
Streatley day 3 Today we got up at 6.30 because the fire alarm went off, everybody bombarded out of their rooms and rushed really fast down the stairs. We thought the door was locked because we were pushing it instead … Continue reading
This morning we set off to the youth hostel and put our bags in the lounge, and set off to go to Didcot railway. When we got there we met our guides and then they showed us about the types … Continue reading
Class AS have been split over the last week with most of Year 5 at Streatley on residential. We are hoping to post some of the photos and children’s work this week. Parents might like to know that the Year … Continue reading
The day started at 7 a.m. When we got up and the boys had showers before going to the classroom and continuing with yesterday’s work. Then we were called for breakfast – it was delicious. Then we packed our bags , got … Continue reading