Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Snow in Liss (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Semuliki National Park visit (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Mr Stanley’s trip to the International Schools Award ceremony (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Primary Seven examinations finished (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Good luck to P7 pupils (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Selborne Visit – February 13th 2019 (Pine Class)
- Ice Trap (Birch Class)
- Liss Riverside Walk (Ash Class)
- Safer internet day (Larch Class)
- Snow day (Larch Class)
- Meet Brian and Mrs Aston! Plus some fantastic Roman work. (Larch Class)
- Snow Day Work (Maple Class)
- Snow Day Work (Ash Class)
- Snow Day Work (Oak Class)
- Work for snow day (Larch Class)
- Work in case of snow February 1st 2019 (Pine Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online14 visitors online now0 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Sponsored walk
Well done to all the children in Rowan Class who took part in and completed the sponsored walk on Friday. As usual, Mr Stanley used the walk as an excuse to replicate a forced march, but most of the children … Continue reading
Today was the annual school sponsored walk and as usual Class AS embraced it wholeheartedly. Most of the class completed the 5km course within 50 minutes, and a special mention to Harry M and James E who managed to keep … Continue reading
Today was the sponsored walk with all funds being raised for Solar Schools and the children in Class AS were definitely up for the challenge of 5km. The class set a cracking pace throughout and had all comfortably completed the … Continue reading
Today saw the annual sponsored walk, with the added emphasis this year of being the opening event of the Solar Schools Year. The children were definitely up for the 5km challenge and completed the course in a comfortable 50 minutes. … Continue reading
It’s eight days until the sponsored walk, the first event in our solar year. Sponsorship forms will be going home this afternoon. How much can we raise from the 5km walk The Liss page to the Solar Schools website can … Continue reading
Today Class AS took part in the annual sponsored walk in order to raise money for the school fund. The children had a great time and completed the course very quickly. Photos are below.