Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Uganda 2018 Day 7: The greatness of Stan Laurel (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 6: First Day at Kafuro (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 5: A Quieter Day (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 4: The Conservation Cup (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 3: How many Ugandans can you fit in a van? (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Samba concert (Beech Class blog)
- Athletics competition (Beech Class blog)
- A day with a Viking! (Beech Class blog)
- Viking assembly (Beech Class blog)
- CM Sports Fundraising for Uganda (Birch Class)
- Countryside judging day (Larch Class)
- Calshot continued! (Larch Class)
- Calshot Residential (Larch Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 3 (Maple Class)
- Persuade the Emperor! (Ash Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 2 (Maple Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online3 visitors online now0 guests, 3 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Sponsored walk
Well done to all the children in Rowan Class who took part in and completed the sponsored walk on Friday. As usual, Mr Stanley used the walk as an excuse to replicate a forced march, but most of the children … Continue reading
Today was the annual school sponsored walk and as usual Class AS embraced it wholeheartedly. Most of the class completed the 5km course within 50 minutes, and a special mention to Harry M and James E who managed to keep … Continue reading
Today was the sponsored walk with all funds being raised for Solar Schools and the children in Class AS were definitely up for the challenge of 5km. The class set a cracking pace throughout and had all comfortably completed the … Continue reading
Today saw the annual sponsored walk, with the added emphasis this year of being the opening event of the Solar Schools Year. The children were definitely up for the 5km challenge and completed the course in a comfortable 50 minutes. … Continue reading
It’s eight days until the sponsored walk, the first event in our solar year. Sponsorship forms will be going home this afternoon. How much can we raise from the 5km walk The Liss page to the Solar Schools website can … Continue reading
Today Class AS took part in the annual sponsored walk in order to raise money for the school fund. The children had a great time and completed the course very quickly. Photos are below.