Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 78 (8.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Fossil Dig Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- Mika’s Tudor Project (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 62 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 77 (7.7.20) (Ash Class)
- New Week (Beech Class Blog)
- Home Learning Day 61 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online10 visitors online now0 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Sophie
This term the children have been working with Mrs Horrocks on watercolour painting. They made initial sketches, learned how to apply the paint correctly, chose a scene, photographed the scene and finally painted the watercolours. There was some lovely work … Continue reading
Dear Scarlet Hood, I am writing to you to explain how you have wasted my afternoon by making me go to court. You could have just listened to me and none of this would have happened. Never accuse a wolf … Continue reading
Ugandan animals rap Hi I’m the lion king And I’m the boss of everything My paws hit the ground With a loud sound Yo I’m a hippo I like to take a dippo And I really like jelly And … Continue reading
Scene 3 – The defence Characters: Wilf Wolf, Judge, Mr Freeman and person 1, 2 and 3. The court room is suddenly quiet and the Judge bangs the hammer on the wooden desk. Wilf Wolf has been accused by eating … Continue reading
In Class AS this week we have been beginning to look at conservation, in particular how we could conserve the resources we have at the school. The children toured the school and wrote down all the things they feel could … Continue reading