Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 84 (16.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 83 (15.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online5 visitors online now0 guests, 5 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Simon
While Year 6 have been at Calshot on their activity week, Year 5 have been busy writing up all their notes from their Streatley residential. Some of the work they have produced includes poetry about the Rollright Stones and the … Continue reading
Simon & Jack S Lunch time at school C’mon everybody Let’s have a food fight We’ll throw our tomatoes With all our might If we’re found out We’ll have to clean up Or my mum will hit me with … Continue reading
In history we have been looking at the Roman invasion of Britain in AD43 and examining the reasons why Claudius took the decision to invade. The children were asked to examine a range of evidence and draw their own conclusions. … Continue reading
Liss Junior School Hillbrow Road Liss GU33 7LQ Tuesday 31st March 2015 Dear Mr Burford, I am writing to tell you to keep the school uniform the same when the governors come tonight to ask you to make a … Continue reading
The Zgordon There was a small island called Equdor the most quiet place in the world. The reason for this was because of Zgordon; it came every day taking one person’s life. But there was a young man, who was … Continue reading