Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Snow in Liss (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Semuliki National Park visit (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Mr Stanley’s trip to the International Schools Award ceremony (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Primary Seven examinations finished (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Good luck to P7 pupils (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Selborne Visit – February 13th 2019 (Pine Class)
- Ice Trap (Birch Class)
- Liss Riverside Walk (Ash Class)
- Safer internet day (Larch Class)
- Snow day (Larch Class)
- Meet Brian and Mrs Aston! Plus some fantastic Roman work. (Larch Class)
- Snow Day Work (Maple Class)
- Snow Day Work (Ash Class)
- Snow Day Work (Oak Class)
- Work for snow day (Larch Class)
- Work in case of snow February 1st 2019 (Pine Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online14 visitors online now0 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: SATs
Congratulations to all of the children in Year 6 who completed their SATs tests this week. They have all shown a splendid attitude and tried their best. This afternoon was their SATs party where they were able to relax and … Continue reading
Congratulations to all of Year 6 who have got through SATs week with a positive attitude and to Year 5 who completed their series of tests this morning. We celebrated this afternoon with our annual SATs party before the time … Continue reading
Today saw the last day of revision for all the Year 6 children in Class AS. They have all worked really hard and and deserve to do very well. To say that their teacher has been impressed with their efforts … Continue reading
A big well done to all the children in Class AS who finished tests this week: SATs for Year 6 & QCAs for Year 5. I’ve been really impressed with their attitude and effort.
A big ‘Well Done’ to all of the class for their mature attitude to SATs Week and Test Week. Everybody tried their best and were rewarded with a great SATs party this afternoon.