Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now0 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Rowan Class
With much of lockdown in full swing, Mrs Armstrong has decided to reintroduce the weekly Rock star award for each class which will be published in the Friday Flyer. Mr Stanley will check online activity each week and select the … Continue reading
Alas, slugs have eaten the last of the courgette plants, so Mr Stanley has sewed some more seeds. Let’s hope for better luck this time. Today, Mr Stanley built a frame to support the tomato plants when they grow and … Continue reading
Isaac has sent in a photo of his sunflower and pumpkin plants growing nicely. The photo of them is below. Isaac is soon going to move them to his plot at the allotment that his family uses. He also has … Continue reading
Dear all, We hope that you are well and have been able to relax and enjoy the Easter break even if the lockdown conditions make life difficult. The Year 6 team have produced a fortnight’s learning pack for you to … Continue reading
Holly has been thinking about our planet and produced an excellent PowerPoint which you can download as a PDF
Wow, look at this great home learning that Joshua’s been immersed in this week.