Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now1 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Residential Trip
Sorry for the relative lateness of this post – yesterday was very busy and there are a lot of very tired children and staff! Yesterday at Calshot started with another room inspection. Again, the results were very good. A full … Continue reading
Our first full day at Calshot and what a busy day it has been. The children got up at 7.15am and soon after Mr Parrott began room inspections. This may surprise some parents, but the all round standard of tidy … Continue reading
Greetings to everyone from a rather soggy Calshot. This has not stopped the group from having a brilliant time today as the photos below testify. We arrived at about 10.35am and , after unpacking, the children quickly had site orientation … Continue reading
It’s been an absolute scorcher today at Calshot: the rumour is that they’ve had to drop an iceberg in the sea just to cool it down! For the first time this week we awoke to bright sunshine and it didn’t … Continue reading
Good evening everyone from sunny Calshot where we are currently experiencing a beautiful sunset. Everyone had a good night’s sleep and very few children were up before the scheduled wake up time of 7.15am. Breakfast was a full English, … Continue reading