Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online14 visitors online now0 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Phoebe
Another tribute to The wind in the willows. Who does Seagull remind you of? Chapter 1 The meeting of Snap and Shrimp Snap was very busy spring cleaning his little home. “Oh ,I’m so lonely with no one … Continue reading
Phoebe’s story is one of the funniest I have ever read. It’s written from the point of view of Anastasia, Cinderella’s step – sister. It also makes you feel pangs of sympathy for her and has a ending that makes … Continue reading
In history we’ve been looking at the Alfred the Great and his impact on England. We looked closely at his problems with Guthrum and decided to write a diary entry from the point of view of one of the leaders. … Continue reading
Just like yesterday, a letter about the housing development. To say that Phoebe is upset would be an understatement. She isn’t taking any prisoners! Liss Junior School Hillbrow Road Liss Hampshire GU33 7LQ Thursday 31st March 2011 Dear Mr Burford, … Continue reading