Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now0 guests, 11 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Paralympics
4.9.12 Dear Diary, The schools gonna go to see the Paralympics tomorrow, it’s gonna be well wicked. It’s held at the ExCel Arena, where Top Gear was held in 2011. My mate Sam has already seen the Paralympic Athletics, he … Continue reading
4.9.12 Dear Diary Tomorrow I’m gonna go to the Paralympics to see Boccia. I am looking forward to seeing it because I saw football in the Olympics and now I’m gonna go see the Paralympics, but I’ve got to wait … Continue reading
Tuesday 4th September 2012 Dear Diary, Ever since I heard I was going to the Paralympics I felt a lot of things. Kinda agitated because I don’t wanna wake up early, it’s cruel. I’m the late bird, I like sleeping … Continue reading
To celebrate the special week in which we visited the Paralympics, Class AS have been writing before and after Paralympic diaries. The children were tasked with making their writing detailed, in the first person, informal and with their feelings clearly … Continue reading
Yesterday Class AS were part of the school trip to the Paralympics at the ExCel Arena in London. Not only did we get to see the boccia (although we didn’t get to see David Smith), but we also watched a … Continue reading