Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 78 (8.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Fossil Dig Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- Mika’s Tudor Project (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 62 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 77 (7.7.20) (Ash Class)
- New Week (Beech Class Blog)
- Home Learning Day 61 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online17 visitors online now0 guests, 17 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Olympics
Gold! Chapter 1 Shock! One summer day in 2052 a boy named Zack was training in the gym. He was 24. He timed himself how long it took to run around the local field once. He was training for the … Continue reading
Born to run Chapter1 Alex was a blond haired funny young boy from Petersfield. At the age of 7 Alex loved all sports especially athletics, at school Alex would win the sprinting event which really pleased him. By the age … Continue reading
This is an absolute epic! The Olympic Objects By Cameron Hinsley Chapter 1 – To The Top Mike Caesar, a gladiator from England who moved to Greece has just beaten his 20th Greek gladiator in … Continue reading
Just a dog. Chapter 1 – Wanna be an Olympian Ian, who was a rather fetching golden Labrador, lived with his long suffering owners, Mandy and Tom. They had found Ian as a puppy, scavenging for food. They had taken … Continue reading
Today Liss Junior School was part of a record attempt to be part of the biggest simultaneous dance in the world. All around the school children have been learning the dance over the past few weeks. Today was the performance and Class … Continue reading