Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now0 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Oliver B
This work is a couple of weeks old when the class were looking at making notes and expanding them for the first time. George, Sam and Oliver produced a detailed information text on Liss which they have also expanded into … Continue reading
In geography over the past fortnight we have been looking at Katunguru Primary School which has a unique set of challenges. The children were asked to write a report detailing the problems and offering solutions. Firstly, the brief which the … Continue reading
Scene 3- The defence Characters- Humpty Dumpty, Mr A Dumbledore, The frying pan, Mr Stanley ( defence counsel), Yoda, Wallace, Jack The courtroom is so quiet you could here a pin fall into a ball of cotton wool. The judge … Continue reading
In Class AS this week we have been looking at how we adapt stories to suit different audiences. We decided to create stories for younger children and realised that we would have to use a more simple plot and vocabulary … Continue reading
This week in Class AS we have been writing African themed stories. The children have been trying hard to write with powerful verbs, adverbs and similes. They have also focused on the correct punctuation of speech. A big influence on the children … Continue reading
This week in Literacy we have been looking at The Secret Garden and writing passages based on that text. We were looking for three things in the writing: *Correct use of speech *Powerful verbs and adverbs *Examples of Victorian era … Continue reading