Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 78 (8.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Fossil Dig Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- Mika’s Tudor Project (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 62 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 77 (7.7.20) (Ash Class)
- New Week (Beech Class Blog)
- Home Learning Day 61 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now0 guests, 11 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Oliver B
This is just brilliant! Oliver has written a laugh out loud story from first to last word. I just despise children! Like really despise, know what I mean? No, you don’t? Well let me explain then. I have decided that … Continue reading
As an introduction to writing stories from a point of view, we revisited the trial of Wilf Wolf, which we had looked at earlier in the year. The children were placed in groups and asked to write letters from the point of … Continue reading
Lo- I can write a myth Dardanos trudged home miserably, kicking aside a stick. Another day hunting and only one cow caught. Of course, he knew why this was. All of the animals had been scared of by the Gorog, … Continue reading
African Animals There are many animals that live in Africa, some savage hunters and others harmless as a cow. The animals that are mentioned in this report, however, are the killers, the predators. Some reptilian, some mammal, these carnivorous animals … Continue reading