Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 78 (8.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Fossil Dig Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- Mika’s Tudor Project (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 62 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 77 (7.7.20) (Ash Class)
- New Week (Beech Class Blog)
- Home Learning Day 61 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now1 guests, 12 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Newspapers
In English, Rowan Class have been looking at the escape scene from Holes. We looked at the different ways that the press would have covered it and decided to try and write some sensationalist articles. The tone would be either … Continue reading
Following news earlier in the week of an investigation into what seemed like an elaborate hoax in the music and drama room, the reporters from Rowan Class have been busy submitting copy to their editor. The first two articles cast … Continue reading
With the family consultations on Tuesday and the Rivers Day pt2 today, this has been a rather truncated week in Class AS. Next week, we should have some city guides to share with you as the children have been working … Continue reading
In Literacy we have been looking at newspaper reports over the last couple of weeks. We have practiced our skills at writing newspaper reports and, as an end of unit write, decided to write a newspaper report about King Alfred … Continue reading
Jack S Max B Joe Amelia Jack G
Yasmin Charlie Max Harmony Alana Tom S