Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Welcome Back! (Larch Class)
- Ash class’ first week! (Ash Class)
- Welcome! (Ash Class)
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online7 visitors online now0 guests, 7 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Narrative Poems
With the family consultations on Tuesday and the Rivers Day pt2 today, this has been a rather truncated week in Class AS. Next week, we should have some city guides to share with you as the children have been working … Continue reading
Our literacy unit over the last three weeks has been narrative poetry. We have looked at such poems as The owl and the pussycat, The Pied Piper of Hamelin & The Highwayman. We decided to write a poem in the style of The Highwayman which … Continue reading