Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online17 visitors online now0 guests, 17 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Mr Stanley
Hi everyone, While the majority of children are off school and amusing yourselves at home, I’ve been in school for the past two days as Mrs Myers and myself are the senior management who are present for those children of … Continue reading
In Uganda this summer Mr Stanley and Mrs Green sat down one Sunday morning with Vicent, a teacher from Bukorwe Primary School. Mrs Green got Vicent to write down some of the most common words in the local language. There … Continue reading