Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Uganda 2018 Day 7: The greatness of Stan Laurel (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 6: First Day at Kafuro (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 5: A Quieter Day (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 4: The Conservation Cup (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 3: How many Ugandans can you fit in a van? (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Samba concert (Beech Class blog)
- Athletics competition (Beech Class blog)
- A day with a Viking! (Beech Class blog)
- Viking assembly (Beech Class blog)
- CM Sports Fundraising for Uganda (Birch Class)
- Countryside judging day (Larch Class)
- Calshot continued! (Larch Class)
- Calshot Residential (Larch Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 3 (Maple Class)
- Persuade the Emperor! (Ash Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 2 (Maple Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online4 visitors online now0 guests, 4 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Maths
On Friday, Rowan Class made cakes to raise money for kitchen equipment for our friends at our twinned school, Kafuro Primary School. But this was no ordinary cooking lesson. Mr Stanley gave the children basic recipe cards and then the … Continue reading
As stated last week, the children carried out a maths investigation into scale. Here’s Rose J’s write up of the investigation.
This week in maths the class have been taking part in a maths investigation which at first seems very simple, but is actually quite complicated. The challenge is to find how many different ways you can stack rods in three colours. … Continue reading
In Numeracy today, the children looked carefully at angles and how to estimate them. In order to prepare for an angles investigation tomorrow, we asked the children to compete against each other using an interactive game on Nrich’s website called … Continue reading
Congratulations to Thomas who this week became the first pupil to ever complete Mr Stanley’s Level 2 Tables Challenge. Thomas managed to complete the 13x – 23x tables jumbled up in under 7 minutes 20 seconds (40 seconds per table) … Continue reading