Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Year 6 SATs (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Our new bottle greenhouse and a close encounter with a balloon (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- School Grounds Day at Liss 2019 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Ugandan meals and water melons (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Cooking Ugandan – style meals (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Charity Day 2019 (Maple Class)
- Rock Detectives (Ash Class)
- Poetry, Danegeld and Ethelred the Unready! (Larch Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Pine Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Birch Class)
- This week we have been… (Larch Class)
- Alice Holt (Larch Class)
- School Grounds Day 2019 (Ash Class)
- Whales explanation texts (Larch Class)
- Y3 and Y4 trips (Larch Class)
- World Book Day 7th March (Ash Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online18 visitors online now3 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Maths
On Friday, Rowan Class made cakes to raise money for kitchen equipment for our friends at our twinned school, Kafuro Primary School. But this was no ordinary cooking lesson. Mr Stanley gave the children basic recipe cards and then the … Continue reading
As stated last week, the children carried out a maths investigation into scale. Here’s Rose J’s write up of the investigation.
This week in maths the class have been taking part in a maths investigation which at first seems very simple, but is actually quite complicated. The challenge is to find how many different ways you can stack rods in three colours. … Continue reading
In Numeracy today, the children looked carefully at angles and how to estimate them. In order to prepare for an angles investigation tomorrow, we asked the children to compete against each other using an interactive game on Nrich’s website called … Continue reading
Congratulations to Thomas who this week became the first pupil to ever complete Mr Stanley’s Level 2 Tables Challenge. Thomas managed to complete the 13x – 23x tables jumbled up in under 7 minutes 20 seconds (40 seconds per table) … Continue reading