Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Spellings (Oak Class)
- Spellings (Ash Class)
- Assembly Anticipation! (Ash Class)
- Body Percussion (Ash Class)
- Electricity in Science (Beech Class blog)
- Dance Fun! (Ash Class)
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! (Larch Class)
- Listen2me concert (Beech Class blog)
- Winchester Special Celebration (Larch Class)
- A Special Visitor at Horse-riding (Larch Class)
- Class assembly (Beech Class blog)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
- Latest film reviews from FilmClub members (Filmclub)
- February 2015 (Craft Club)
- Film Club reviews (Filmclub)
- December 2014 (Craft Club)
- 13th October 2014 (Craft Club)
- 23rd of June 2014 (Craft Club)
- March 2014 (Craft Club)
- Despicable Me 2 – Ben’s review (Filmclub)
- Bonnie Scotland – James’ review (Filmclub)
- The Secret of Kells – William’s Review (Filmclub)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online17 visitors online now0 guests, 17 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Maths
On Friday, Rowan Class made cakes to raise money for kitchen equipment for our friends at our twinned school, Kafuro Primary School. But this was no ordinary cooking lesson. Mr Stanley gave the children basic recipe cards and then the … Continue reading
As stated last week, the children carried out a maths investigation into scale. Here’s Rose J’s write up of the investigation.
This week in maths the class have been taking part in a maths investigation which at first seems very simple, but is actually quite complicated. The challenge is to find how many different ways you can stack rods in three colours. … Continue reading
In Numeracy today, the children looked carefully at angles and how to estimate them. In order to prepare for an angles investigation tomorrow, we asked the children to compete against each other using an interactive game on Nrich’s website called … Continue reading
Congratulations to Thomas who this week became the first pupil to ever complete Mr Stanley’s Level 2 Tables Challenge. Thomas managed to complete the 13x – 23x tables jumbled up in under 7 minutes 20 seconds (40 seconds per table) … Continue reading