Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 78 (8.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Fossil Dig Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- Mika’s Tudor Project (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 62 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 77 (7.7.20) (Ash Class)
- New Week (Beech Class Blog)
- Home Learning Day 61 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online12 visitors online now0 guests, 12 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Maple Class
Dear all, We hope that you are well and have been able to relax and enjoy the Easter break even if the lockdown conditions make life difficult. The Year 6 team have produced a fortnight’s learning pack for you to … Continue reading
Over the last couple of weeks Year 6 have been working with East Hampshire Community Rail Partnership and South Western Railway to prepare for rail travel as they move on to secondary school and increasingly have more independence with their … Continue reading
Sorry for the relative lateness of this post – yesterday was very busy and there are a lot of very tired children and staff! Yesterday at Calshot started with another room inspection. Again, the results were very good. A full … Continue reading
Our first full day at Calshot and what a busy day it has been. The children got up at 7.15am and soon after Mr Parrott began room inspections. This may surprise some parents, but the all round standard of tidy … Continue reading
Greetings to everyone from a rather soggy Calshot. This has not stopped the group from having a brilliant time today as the photos below testify. We arrived at about 10.35am and , after unpacking, the children quickly had site orientation … Continue reading