Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 78 (8.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Fossil Dig Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- Mika’s Tudor Project (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 62 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 77 (7.7.20) (Ash Class)
- New Week (Beech Class Blog)
- Home Learning Day 61 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now0 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Macbeth
In Literacy this week we have been looking at Macbeth and at the spell cast by the three witches. Inspired by Shakespeare’s writing, we decided to write our own spells with some definite success criteria. There needed to be rhyming … Continue reading
Nightfall was beginning to close in on us from all sides. The moaning cries from the injured soldiers filled the air. Furthermore, I felt that the night time was oddly spooky in appearance. Did I hear a twig snap? Suddenly … Continue reading
Macbeth and I were happily striding down the gut-spreaded, blood-pouring battlefield, I could even see an eyeball loose. I was also playing my drum; it was a dark and gloomy night the sky filled with blackness. We couldn’t see anything … Continue reading
As Banqo and I strolled across the dark and gloomy battle field the mist started to surround us. As we carried on our thick leather boots got drenched with water. Yellow fingers shot across the gloomy sky. “What’s that?” I … Continue reading
My dearest husband, I am writing to you as I am on the verge of death. I feel like life has no meaning for me any more and you would also be better off without me. I feel responsible for … Continue reading
L.O: I can write a recount about the meeting with the witches from the point of view of Banquo. Macbeth and I triumphantly paced away from the scene of blood and guts. The view was unbearable. It was rapidly … Continue reading