Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online14 visitors online now0 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Luke S
Simon & Jack S Lunch time at school C’mon everybody Let’s have a food fight We’ll throw our tomatoes With all our might If we’re found out We’ll have to clean up Or my mum will hit me with … Continue reading
In history we have been looking at the Roman invasion of Britain in AD43 and examining the reasons why Claudius took the decision to invade. The children were asked to examine a range of evidence and draw their own conclusions. … Continue reading
Liss Junior School Hill Brow Road Liss GU33 7LQ Wednesday 1st April 2015 Dear Mr Burford, I am writing to you to say that I am not impressed with the decision you have made that school uniform should go. I, … Continue reading
Liss Junior School Hillbrow Road Liss GU33 7RQ Tuesday 31st March Dear Mr Burford, I am writing to inform you that school uniform should stay unless you want a school of fashion obsessed pupils, which I am sure you … Continue reading
Hestane and the shadow beast Across the waves of Ancient Greece lived a town of people. Men, women and children were there. Though, not every day was peacefully quiet. Through the caves, that was as black as oil, there was … Continue reading