Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- (Pine Class)
- Lots of learning! (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 75 (3.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 74 (2.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online14 visitors online now0 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Lois
In English, we have been studying the Oscar winning animated short, La Maison en Petits Cubes. We sequenced the film and then looked carefully at the wedding of the man’s daughter. We decided to write the father of the bride’s … Continue reading
Since the start of this term we have been looking at the poetry of Charles Causley. Last week, the class produced some excellent homework where they researched the life of Causley. This week, the children have been looking carefully at … Continue reading
Following news earlier in the week of an investigation into what seemed like an elaborate hoax in the music and drama room, the reporters from Rowan Class have been busy submitting copy to their editor. The first two articles cast … Continue reading
In English, we have been looking at story openings and character descriptions. For homework we asked the children to come up with descriptions for a family member. Here are some of the children’s efforts. Harriet Sam K Lois