Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now0 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Literacy
In literacy we have been looking at balanced arguments and relating it to our topic on the Ancient Greeks. We held a debate on whether the Parthenon should be built or not and followed this up by writing our own … Continue reading
As many of our parents will know, we have been studying Shaun Tan’s – The Arrival in Literacy at the end of last term and the beginning of this term. As an end of unit write, we decided to compile … Continue reading
With the family consultations on Tuesday and the Rivers Day pt2 today, this has been a rather truncated week in Class AS. Next week, we should have some city guides to share with you as the children have been working … Continue reading
In literacy we have been looking at The Arrival, a picture book by Shaun Tan about immigration. This is an excellent book and one that I would recommend to parents to read as well. A link to the animated version … Continue reading
Our literacy unit over the last three weeks has been narrative poetry. We have looked at such poems as The owl and the pussycat, The Pied Piper of Hamelin & The Highwayman. We decided to write a poem in the style of The Highwayman which … Continue reading