Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online12 visitors online now1 guests, 11 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Lily
In Literacy this week we have been looking at formal and informal (colloquial) language. We looked at various examples and then completed an exercise where we had to write a speech for someone facing a trial in colloquial language before … Continue reading
This week Class AS have been looking at the life of John Akii – Bua, the first Ugandan to ever win an Olympic gold medal as well as breaking the world record for the 400m hurdles at the same time. … Continue reading
Olympic Fortnight started yesterday with an opening ceremony in which a torch was brought into the hall. Elyse was the torch-bearer for Class AS. Today the children have worked on creating their own Olympic poems. The children were given complete freedom to … Continue reading
In ICT we have been working on creating spreadsheets for our own Lunar Theme Parks. This has involved calculating the cost of construction and daily running costs balanced against income from admission charges and spending at shops, cafes and vending … Continue reading
On Thursday we were visited by Johan & Peter Welsh, who gave a presentation to the Lower School before giving a talk to the whole school at assembly time. They had brought back with them a short film about Kafuro … Continue reading