Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Welcome Back! (Larch Class)
- Ash class’ first week! (Ash Class)
- Welcome! (Ash Class)
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online8 visitors online now0 guests, 8 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Letters
One of the many tasks that Yowasi and Molly carried out on their visit to the UK was to bring letters from the children at Kafuro Primary School to their peers in their twinned classes at Liss. Mr Stanley distributed … Continue reading
My dearest husband, I am writing to you as I am on the verge of death. I feel like life has no meaning for me any more and you would also be better off without me. I feel responsible for … Continue reading
On Thursday we were visited by Johan & Peter Welsh, who gave a presentation to the Lower School before giving a talk to the whole school at assembly time. They had brought back with them a short film about Kafuro … Continue reading