Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online16 visitors online now1 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Kirsten
LO:- I can change informal language into formal Informal Hey dude I had nothing to do with this, yeah. I was just chillin with my bros down at the boozer when I feel really Tom and Dick. After taking a … Continue reading
During Olympic Fortnight Class AS have been looking at classic Olympic moments. We decided to create our own interpretations of some of these events. The first film ready for public consumption is an affectionate tribute to Steve Redgrave. Steve Redgrave … Continue reading
This week Class AS have been looking at the life of John Akii – Bua, the first Ugandan to ever win an Olympic gold medal as well as breaking the world record for the 400m hurdles at the same time. … Continue reading
Usain Bolt by Kirsten Getting ready to go When the gun goes kablow Running on the track Ahead of the pack He’s flash of lightning No one can beat him He’s as fast as you can imagine With the power … Continue reading
Mandeville decided to spend his Thursday afternoon at Streetdance club with Kirsten. As you can see he was a popular addition to the group and had a great time.