Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 71 (29.6.20) (Ash Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- A little laugh (Ash Class)
- Friday Feeling (Ash Class)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
- Declan’s Home Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online9 visitors online now0 guests, 9 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: king
It’s been a long time coming, but Charlie’s myth is finally ready and ready for the world to read. An epic story, it spans continents and stars a deeply flawed hero. You won’t be able to stop yourself reading. Put aside … Continue reading
In this Bob Dylan (not the 60s folk star) takes on the evoil Firehead… Bob And The Firehead A long time ago in Athens it was steaming hot day. King Angus was having a party until disaster struck. A knife … Continue reading
Jessica’s myth is a real epic with several homages to famous greek myths… The girl who wished she wasn’t King Ageas put his head in his hands and sighed, “ Will no one come forth to make an attempt of … Continue reading
Lots of speech and a whirlwind romance in this myth by Emily. The story of Tomas Long, long ago in a village called Lucaphon in Greece ,there was a boy by the name of Tomas. He had a father called … Continue reading
A cracking good story with an unusual way of killing an evil beast. James has drawn on several famous myths to create his own. Enjoy the story… Andres and the evil Mojo A long time ago in Helios there lived … Continue reading