Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online16 visitors online now0 guests, 16 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Kafuro Primary School
On Friday, Rowan Class pupils at Liss held a pizza sale using many of the tomatoes tthat last year’s Rowan Class had grown in the bottle greenhouse. Mr Stanley cooked down the tomatoes and added onion before blitzing it into … Continue reading
Aujourd’hui, l’année 6 a tenu son défilé de mode français annuel. Le thème de cette année était les drapeaux africains et les enfants vêtus des couleurs du drapeau d’un pays africain. Beaucoup de pays étaient représentés, mais le plus populaire … Continue reading
On Friday Class AS welcomed Muhudi, our twinned teacher from Uganda, to spend the morning with the class. In the first session, Class AS and Class KR shared their Cultural Museum exhibits with Muhudi. He asked some questions then he … Continue reading
One of the many tasks that Yowasi and Molly carried out on their visit to the UK was to bring letters from the children at Kafuro Primary School to their peers in their twinned classes at Liss. Mr Stanley distributed … Continue reading
Today was another very special day at Liss Junior School as Yowasi came back to Liss Junior School after an absence of two years. He met with some of the children he remembered from his last visit before going with … Continue reading