Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online12 visitors online now0 guests, 12 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Kafuro
We are delighted to report that Liss Junior’s entry has been selected to go through to the national final of the Guardian Teacher Network and Zurich Municipal The School We’d Like competition. To read more please visit: www.theguardian.com/teacher-network/zurich-school-competition-national-finalists-2014
In Class AS this week we have been beginning to look at conservation, in particular how we could conserve the resources we have at the school. The children toured the school and wrote down all the things they feel could … Continue reading
Well we’re home! It was a fairly smooth return home. We had a nice final meal at a hotel in Entebbe on Saturday night and were up early on Sunday ready for a 9.10am flight. This was delayed, but only … Continue reading
I spoke too soon! Today started well. We had a good night’s sleep and my first hot shower in a fortnight was much appreciated. I took a quick look in a mirror (another thing missing from Hippo House) and in … Continue reading
Before I start talking about today, a quick note about last night. Stu and I had been granted permission to go out on boat patrol with the rangers in order to try and catch some poachers. Both of us were … Continue reading