Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now0 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Jasmine
With recent figures showing that adult participation in sport has actually dropped since the London Olympics, we decide to create posters to advertise the benefits of various sports. Here are some of the best. Henry & Rupert Finn & Charlie … Continue reading
This week we have been creating our own performance poems based on animals. We read a poem called ‘The song of the eagle’ and used it as an inspiration for our writing. We tried to use powerful verbs, similes and … Continue reading
Cheese the dragon C’mon everybody listen around You don’t even have to pay a pound This little dragon makes a lot of noise Whilst he plays with his favourite toys Now let me introduce him, his name’s Cheese Guess what? … Continue reading
Here is the first trip report for Selborne written by Jasmine
Cinderella – The Truth (no lies) Once upon a time…..Anastasia, this is my story so I’m going to start it in a sophisticated way. Right let’s get going. Good evening young reader, this is me, Drusilla, a young girl who … Continue reading
Points of view: Wilf Wolf & Scarlet Hood Letters – Amelia, Jasmine, Kayleigh, Max, Penny, Isobel &Hannah
A letter from Scarlett to Wilf Wilf I am writing to inform you that if you get near my family you are dead! I might be accused of wolf slaughter but at least my mind will be at … Continue reading