Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online14 visitors online now0 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: James
As an introduction to writing stories from a point of view, we revisited the trial of Wilf Wolf, which we had looked at earlier in the year. The children were placed in groups and asked to write letters from the point of … Continue reading
I know we’re at school It aint a pretty sight Mr Stanley’s lookin all cool And singing dynamite All his rubbish jokes Are getting through my head It’s like my brain Is a piece of crumbling bread Then there’s … Continue reading
This term Class AS have been working on creating rockets in DT with Mrs Horrocks. Firstly they made designs and tested paper rockets. Then they moved onto the design process for the fully fledged stomp rockets which are powered by … Continue reading
Olympic Fortnight started yesterday with an opening ceremony in which a torch was brought into the hall. Elyse was the torch-bearer for Class AS. Today the children have worked on creating their own Olympic poems. The children were given complete freedom to … Continue reading
The Ancient Olympics The Ancient Olympics started in 776BC in Olympia and were held every four years in honour of Zeus, king of the gods. The games were held in memory of the Greek hero, Pelops. Many impressive buildings … Continue reading