Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online9 visitors online now0 guests, 9 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: James K
We find ourselves back at school in unique circumstances. Arguably, the last time the UK faced a crisis like this was the Second World War, and at the end of the war the British people voted for change by electing … Continue reading
Today in Literacy the Year 5 children have been working on kennings. These are poems with particular characteristics: Each line has two words. Three or four syllables The second word ends with -er Hyphens are used There are rhyming couplets … Continue reading
In Literacy, over the past fortnight, we have been looking at playscripts while watching a film version of Oliver Twist. we decided to write playscripts either turning part of the film into a script or writing an additional scene. Some … Continue reading
Monday 9th September 2013 Dear Mr Burford, I am writing to you to tell you about our idea of having 9 chickens. I doubt that you will not like it as you have some of your own Therefore you … Continue reading