Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Snow in Liss (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Semuliki National Park visit (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Mr Stanley’s trip to the International Schools Award ceremony (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Primary Seven examinations finished (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Good luck to P7 pupils (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Selborne Visit – February 13th 2019 (Pine Class)
- Ice Trap (Birch Class)
- Liss Riverside Walk (Ash Class)
- Safer internet day (Larch Class)
- Snow day (Larch Class)
- Meet Brian and Mrs Aston! Plus some fantastic Roman work. (Larch Class)
- Snow Day Work (Maple Class)
- Snow Day Work (Ash Class)
- Snow Day Work (Oak Class)
- Work for snow day (Larch Class)
- Work in case of snow February 1st 2019 (Pine Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now0 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Jack
Born to run Chapter1 Alex was a blond haired funny young boy from Petersfield. At the age of 7 Alex loved all sports especially athletics, at school Alex would win the sprinting event which really pleased him. By the age … Continue reading
Here’s the second batch of newspaper reports. John Akii Bua Josh NB John Akii Bua Newspaper Cameron John Akii Bua Newspaper Jack John Akii Bua Newspaper Charlotte John Akii Bua Newspaper Ben John Akii Bua Newspaper Oliver
Usain Bolt by Kirsten Getting ready to go When the gun goes kablow Running on the track Ahead of the pack He’s flash of lightning No one can beat him He’s as fast as you can imagine With the power … Continue reading
Another busy evening for Wenlock and Mandeville as they accompanied Jack to his swimming lesson. Fortunately, they didn’t get wet although there was a hint of chlorine in Class AS the following morning.
As a Christmas treat Class AS decided to produce filmed versions of children in the class performing their winter poems against a backdrop that they chose themselves. We used our new greenscreen software that Mr Stanley has been learning how … Continue reading