Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 78 (8.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Fossil Dig Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- Mika’s Tudor Project (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 62 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 77 (7.7.20) (Ash Class)
- New Week (Beech Class Blog)
- Home Learning Day 61 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online10 visitors online now0 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Jack
Born to run Chapter1 Alex was a blond haired funny young boy from Petersfield. At the age of 7 Alex loved all sports especially athletics, at school Alex would win the sprinting event which really pleased him. By the age … Continue reading
Here’s the second batch of newspaper reports. John Akii Bua Josh NB John Akii Bua Newspaper Cameron John Akii Bua Newspaper Jack John Akii Bua Newspaper Charlotte John Akii Bua Newspaper Ben John Akii Bua Newspaper Oliver
Usain Bolt by Kirsten Getting ready to go When the gun goes kablow Running on the track Ahead of the pack He’s flash of lightning No one can beat him He’s as fast as you can imagine With the power … Continue reading
Another busy evening for Wenlock and Mandeville as they accompanied Jack to his swimming lesson. Fortunately, they didn’t get wet although there was a hint of chlorine in Class AS the following morning.
As a Christmas treat Class AS decided to produce filmed versions of children in the class performing their winter poems against a backdrop that they chose themselves. We used our new greenscreen software that Mr Stanley has been learning how … Continue reading