Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Uganda 2018 Day 7: The greatness of Stan Laurel (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 6: First Day at Kafuro (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 5: A Quieter Day (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 4: The Conservation Cup (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 3: How many Ugandans can you fit in a van? (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Samba concert (Beech Class blog)
- Athletics competition (Beech Class blog)
- A day with a Viking! (Beech Class blog)
- Viking assembly (Beech Class blog)
- CM Sports Fundraising for Uganda (Birch Class)
- Countryside judging day (Larch Class)
- Calshot continued! (Larch Class)
- Calshot Residential (Larch Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 3 (Maple Class)
- Persuade the Emperor! (Ash Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 2 (Maple Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online8 visitors online now0 guests, 8 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Jack
Born to run Chapter1 Alex was a blond haired funny young boy from Petersfield. At the age of 7 Alex loved all sports especially athletics, at school Alex would win the sprinting event which really pleased him. By the age … Continue reading
Here’s the second batch of newspaper reports. John Akii Bua Josh NB John Akii Bua Newspaper Cameron John Akii Bua Newspaper Jack John Akii Bua Newspaper Charlotte John Akii Bua Newspaper Ben John Akii Bua Newspaper Oliver
Usain Bolt by Kirsten Getting ready to go When the gun goes kablow Running on the track Ahead of the pack He’s flash of lightning No one can beat him He’s as fast as you can imagine With the power … Continue reading
Another busy evening for Wenlock and Mandeville as they accompanied Jack to his swimming lesson. Fortunately, they didn’t get wet although there was a hint of chlorine in Class AS the following morning.
As a Christmas treat Class AS decided to produce filmed versions of children in the class performing their winter poems against a backdrop that they chose themselves. We used our new greenscreen software that Mr Stanley has been learning how … Continue reading