Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now1 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Itai
As many of our parents will know, we have been studying Shaun Tan’s – The Arrival in Literacy at the end of last term and the beginning of this term. As an end of unit write, we decided to compile … Continue reading
Our literacy unit over the last three weeks has been narrative poetry. We have looked at such poems as The owl and the pussycat, The Pied Piper of Hamelin & The Highwayman. We decided to write a poem in the style of The Highwayman which … Continue reading