Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online14 visitors online now0 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: ICT
In ICT this term, Class AS have been learning to program crumbleboards. Mr Stanley set the class the task of programming a full traffic light sequence. The children worked hard in groups and all of them were successful with Toby’s … Continue reading
After the visit by Robogals shortly before half – term, Mr Burford asked the class to write a report for the Hampshire IT Journal. Ben obliged and his report is below: Robogals at LJS Robogals came to visit Liss Junior … Continue reading
This afternoon Class AS had a special ICT session with Robogals, engineering students from Southampton University. The children were set a series of challenges to program Lego Mindstorms robots to navigate obstacles using light sensors. To say the children were … Continue reading