Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- (Pine Class)
- Lots of learning! (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 75 (3.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 74 (2.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online10 visitors online now0 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: History
Today, Rowan Class visited the Ure Museum at the University of Reading as part of our history topic on the Ancient Greeks. The children handled some artefacts and had to come up with an explanation of what the artefacts were … Continue reading
Yesterday, Rowan Class visited the Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology at the University of Reading. The trip to the university was smooth enough, but trying to find the museum on the campus was a bit of a nightmare. After an … Continue reading
In history, we have been looking at the lives of Ancient Greek women and trying to draw conclusions based on the clay pots from the time. The children examined a range of evidence and wrote about their findings: James E … Continue reading
James H Winchester Trip Report On Monday 19th October we went on a coach about 9.00am to go to Winchester. It seemed to take forever to get there and I was bored. When we got there we stopped … Continue reading
Classes AS and KR visited Winchester on Monday as part of their topic on the Anglo Saxons. We boarded the coach just after 9.00am and enjoyed the trip to Winchester. As we drove into the city centre many of the … Continue reading