Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now0 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Greek Myths
The great beast Have you ever come face to face with a sea god? Well soon you will. In the city of Collisom there lived a fierce scary king with red evil eyes and jewels. But not only was … Continue reading
The Zgordon There was a small island called Equdor the most quiet place in the world. The reason for this was because of Zgordon; it came every day taking one person’s life. But there was a young man, who was … Continue reading
Hestane and the shadow beast Across the waves of Ancient Greece lived a town of people. Men, women and children were there. Though, not every day was peacefully quiet. Through the caves, that was as black as oil, there was … Continue reading
Tiggeruss Glaring harshly with its beady devil eyes, the ferocious beast waited for its next victim. With its razor sharp teeth, supersonic hearing, extreme sense of smell and scolding hot fire as a body the Fire Rocker was the … Continue reading