Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Snow in Liss (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Semuliki National Park visit (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Mr Stanley’s trip to the International Schools Award ceremony (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Primary Seven examinations finished (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Good luck to P7 pupils (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Selborne Visit – February 13th 2019 (Pine Class)
- Ice Trap (Birch Class)
- Liss Riverside Walk (Ash Class)
- Safer internet day (Larch Class)
- Snow day (Larch Class)
- Meet Brian and Mrs Aston! Plus some fantastic Roman work. (Larch Class)
- Snow Day Work (Maple Class)
- Snow Day Work (Ash Class)
- Snow Day Work (Oak Class)
- Work for snow day (Larch Class)
- Work in case of snow February 1st 2019 (Pine Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online17 visitors online now0 guests, 17 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: English
In English, we have been studying The Island, a book by Armin Greder, about a man who is washed up on an island to be discovered by the local inhabitants. The book deals with the themes of immigration and prejudice with … Continue reading
In English, we have been studying Armin Greder’s novel, The Island, about the problems a stranger causes a community when he washes up on their shore. We decided that we would write a speech given to the rest of the … Continue reading
Rowan Class homework last week was to write a description of the cyclops, Polyphemus. Here’s Sam’s brilliant writing.
On Friday Rowan Class had their firsdt session in how to use some of the features of Reading Cloud, our new library system. The children learned how to create their own avatar, a brief biography of themselves and to also … Continue reading
In shared reading we have also been studying Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz. We asked the children to create blackout poems from one page of the novel. The children had to decide what text to cross out (the blackout) and what … Continue reading