Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Uganda 2018 Day 7: The greatness of Stan Laurel (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 6: First Day at Kafuro (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 5: A Quieter Day (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 4: The Conservation Cup (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda 2018 Day 3: How many Ugandans can you fit in a van? (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Samba concert (Beech Class blog)
- Athletics competition (Beech Class blog)
- A day with a Viking! (Beech Class blog)
- Viking assembly (Beech Class blog)
- CM Sports Fundraising for Uganda (Birch Class)
- Countryside judging day (Larch Class)
- Calshot continued! (Larch Class)
- Calshot Residential (Larch Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 3 (Maple Class)
- Persuade the Emperor! (Ash Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 2 (Maple Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online7 visitors online now0 guests, 7 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: English
In English, we have been studying Armin Greder’s novel, The Island, about the problems a stranger causes a community when he washes up on their shore. We decided that we would write a speech given to the rest of the … Continue reading
Rowan Class homework last week was to write a description of the cyclops, Polyphemus. Here’s Sam’s brilliant writing.
On Friday Rowan Class had their firsdt session in how to use some of the features of Reading Cloud, our new library system. The children learned how to create their own avatar, a brief biography of themselves and to also … Continue reading
In shared reading we have also been studying Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz. We asked the children to create blackout poems from one page of the novel. The children had to decide what text to cross out (the blackout) and what … Continue reading
In Rowan Class this term we have been studying the novel ‘Stormbreaker’ by Anthony Horowitz. Activities we have carried out include writing a scene with plenty of tension, designing their own gadget and , over the last couple of weeks, … Continue reading