Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Mr Stanley’s trip to the International Schools Award ceremony (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Primary Seven examinations finished (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Good luck to P7 pupils (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- PRIMARY LEAVING EXAMINATION (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- PRIMARY LEAVING EXAMINATIONS (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Winchester special celebration (Larch Class)
- Commando Joe – December 2018 (Pine Class)
- Stone Age Boy (Ash Class)
- Building a kindness web and the multiplication station (Larch Class)
- Science – sound! (Maple Class)
- Commando Joe (Ash Class)
- Making Music (Larch Class)
- Beowulf – should he fight the dragon? (Willow Class)
- Basketball Year 4 (Willow Class)
- Gymnastics with CM Sports (Pine Class)
- Gymnastics (Ash Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online8 visitors online now0 guests, 8 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: English
In English, we have been studying Armin Greder’s novel, The Island, about the problems a stranger causes a community when he washes up on their shore. We decided that we would write a speech given to the rest of the … Continue reading
Rowan Class homework last week was to write a description of the cyclops, Polyphemus. Here’s Sam’s brilliant writing.
On Friday Rowan Class had their firsdt session in how to use some of the features of Reading Cloud, our new library system. The children learned how to create their own avatar, a brief biography of themselves and to also … Continue reading
In shared reading we have also been studying Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz. We asked the children to create blackout poems from one page of the novel. The children had to decide what text to cross out (the blackout) and what … Continue reading
In Rowan Class this term we have been studying the novel ‘Stormbreaker’ by Anthony Horowitz. Activities we have carried out include writing a scene with plenty of tension, designing their own gadget and , over the last couple of weeks, … Continue reading