Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online14 visitors online now1 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Emma
The flame’s curse Prologue A curse on you Prometheus and a curse on all fire I Hades command the fire to murder all men Even from the Olympic torch 1 O’ Pater “O Pater,” I cried “I knew … Continue reading
Over the past two weeks Year 5 have been looking at burial rites for the Ancient Egyptians. We discussed mummification and sequenced the process. After that we created our own reports explaining the process. Some are available to download below. … Continue reading
This week Class AS have been looking at the life of John Akii – Bua, the first Ugandan to ever win an Olympic gold medal as well as breaking the world record for the 400m hurdles at the same time. … Continue reading
Usain Bolt by Kirsten Getting ready to go When the gun goes kablow Running on the track Ahead of the pack He’s flash of lightning No one can beat him He’s as fast as you can imagine With the power … Continue reading
In ICT we have been working on creating spreadsheets for our own Lunar Theme Parks. This has involved calculating the cost of construction and daily running costs balanced against income from admission charges and spending at shops, cafes and vending … Continue reading