Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 84 (16.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 83 (15.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 67 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 82 (14.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning day 66 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 81 (13.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online4 visitors online now0 guests, 4 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Emily G
In literacy over the past few weeks we have been looking at recounts through the context of UFO sightings. We decided to write our own diary entries from the point of a view of an alien. Here is some of … Continue reading
In history we have been looking at the Roman invasion of Britain in AD43 and examining the reasons why Claudius took the decision to invade. The children were asked to examine a range of evidence and draw their own conclusions. … Continue reading
Liss Junior School Hillbrow Road Liss GU33 7RQ Tuesday 31st March Dear Mr Burford, I am writing to inform you that school uniform should stay unless you want a school of fashion obsessed pupils, which I am sure you … Continue reading
For homework this week the children were asked to write diary entries for The School Grounds We’d Like Day. The children’s work has started to come in and here are some of the diary entries Max B Yasmin … Continue reading
Tiggeruss Glaring harshly with its beady devil eyes, the ferocious beast waited for its next victim. With its razor sharp teeth, supersonic hearing, extreme sense of smell and scolding hot fire as a body the Fire Rocker was the … Continue reading