Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 71 (29.6.20) (Ash Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- A little laugh (Ash Class)
- Friday Feeling (Ash Class)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
- Declan’s Home Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online8 visitors online now1 guests, 7 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: DT
For our Year 6 DT project this term, the children will be designing, making and eating a Ugandan-style meal. The children have already carried out some research on the internet about popular Ugandan foods, but today Mr Stanley prepared some … Continue reading
This term Class As have been designing Roman style catapults in DT. Today the catapults were finished and a challenge was set: Who could fire a marshmallow the furthest? With Mr Burford in attendance to ensure fair play and a … Continue reading
Today was the baking day as the children put their bread recipes into action in a hive of baking activity. The children worked in groups with Mrs Moore, Mrs henderson and Miss Jarrett to create their own healthy loaves. They … Continue reading
Across the school today there was a special challenge. The children were set the task of building the highest freestanding tower they could using only a limited range of materials. They were: 1 piece of A4 card 1 metre of … Continue reading