Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 70 (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 69 (Larch Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 68 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now1 guests, 12 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Countries Fortnight
Throughout the past two weeks all the classes at Liss Junior School have been taking part in Countries Fortnight. This has involved each class examining British values and thinking carefully about the values that would underpin a country that they’ve … Continue reading
After a fortnight of hard work Class AS finished their PowerPoints for Countries Fortnight. You should be able to seethe enormous amount of work that has gone into them. They are now available to download with embedded national anthems. … Continue reading