Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 10 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Postcard from camp (Ash Class)
- Amazing Ash (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- English (Pine Class)
- Dragon School Advert by Aaron (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Day 65 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 80 (10.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Little Larch Learning (Larch Class)
- Home Learning Day 64 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 79 (9.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Home Learning Day 63 (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online15 visitors online now0 guests, 15 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: Class KR
This morning we set off to the youth hostel and put our bags in the lounge, and set off to go to Didcot railway. When we got there we met our guides and then they showed us about the types … Continue reading
Le vendredi, la classe AS et classe KR ont tenu leur mode français Afficher annuel. Le thème de cette année était les Jeux Olympiques. Les enfants vêtus de vêtements représentant une gamme de sports olympiques. Merci à tous les parents … Continue reading
The French Fashion show is fast approaching and Class AS will be holding their show along with Class KR on the morning of Friday 11th March. This year’s theme will be Olympic Games, and the children have already begun planning … Continue reading
On Friday Class AS welcomed Muhudi, our twinned teacher from Uganda, to spend the morning with the class. In the first session, Class AS and Class KR shared their Cultural Museum exhibits with Muhudi. He asked some questions then he … Continue reading
Classes AS and KR visited Winchester on Monday as part of their topic on the Anglo Saxons. We boarded the coach just after 9.00am and enjoyed the trip to Winchester. As we drove into the city centre many of the … Continue reading