Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Dear Mum (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Lots of learning! (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 75 (3.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 74 (2.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now0 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Tag Archives: class charter
Apologies for the delay in blogging since our last post. We’ve had some technical problems which are thankfully now resolved. In PSHE, we have been following up our work on British values by discussing the environment we would like in … Continue reading
It’s been a busy first week in Class AS and the children have been working very hard. On Friday we wrote our class charter for this year, which the children will sign on Monday. The children discussed what was meant … Continue reading
Today was a busy first day, but a very good one in Class AS. This afternoon the children worked in groups and came up with a class charter for the year which will be printed out and everyone can sign. … Continue reading
It was a good first day back in Class AS with everyone appearing to settle well. Today we created our class charter for the coming year. The children worked in groups to come up with rights and responsibilities before we … Continue reading
A successful first day back for the new Class AS today. In class today we have been looking at place value, writing ‘This is me’ letters, compiling a class charter and beginning to think about how we will welcome Mr … Continue reading